This sounds like an interesting start...I'd like you to work on the post a bit more to give me a little bit of information about what types of questions you are going to ask, who you'll ask, and where you'll film.
It might also be interesting to ask the teachers what they wanted to be when they were leaving high school. I know for me I wanted to be a professional photographer. Good topic.
2 comments:
This sounds like an interesting start...I'd like you to work on the post a bit more to give me a little bit of information about what types of questions you are going to ask, who you'll ask, and where you'll film.
It might also be interesting to ask the teachers what they wanted to be when they were leaving high school. I know for me I wanted to be a professional photographer. Good topic.
Post a Comment